On 1st September 2012, The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 came into force regarding school information on school websites. These are amendments to The School Information (England) Regulations 2008 and apply to maintained schools only.
For the full policy details we recommend you visit:
A summary of information which schools now have to supply on their website is listed below:
- Contact Details
- Admission Arrangements
- Link to Ofsted Report
- Most recent Key Stage 2 results
- Most recent Key Stage 4 results (not applicable)
- Link to school performance tables on www.education.gov.uk
- School curriculum information for each year group by subject, including phonics/reading schemes
- Behaviour Policy
- Pupil Premium allocation, use and impact on attainment.
- SEND Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- School’s ethos and values
From the 4th April 2014, schools must also publish information about their use of the PE and Sport Grant allocation, including:
- the amount of grant received
- how it has been spent (or will be spent)
- what impact the school has seen on pupils’ PE and sport participation and attainment as a result, to help to ensure all pupils develop healthy lifestyles.
The governing body is responsible for:
- Ensuring that the information above is published on the school website – or arranging for the information to be displayed on a website, and the address/details made known to parents.
- Providing a paper copy of the information published on the website, without charge, to parents on request.
- Making sure that the information is updated as soon as is reasonably practicable following a change to that information and, in any event, at least annually.