Parents are automatically members of our successful and active PTFA and all parents and friends are very much welcomed at our regular informal meetings. We are particularly pleased to see a new face! You can influence the success of Primrose Hill by contributing your talents and energy; the children will benefit all round from your efforts. The PTFA is one of your opportunities to help build and maintain a lively school for your children. We have many family events as well as raising finances for school activities.
Some of the ways PTFA helps:
- It meets regularly to plan social events e.g. games night, family BBQ and fund raising events – Christmas Fair, Jumble Sales
- It meets to discuss how best to spend its funds – on a new computer or a theatre trip for the whole school to enjoy
- It provides parents with a great opportunity to support pupils’ educational opportunities.
Some of the ways you can help the PTFA:
- Attend as many meetings as possible; you can air your views, volunteer to help or just sit and listen, it’s up to you
- Offer your services – help with events, write letters, design posters for events, anything
- New ideas – tell us, it may be just what we wanted. New parents in particular often provide a fresh viewpoint
- Attend events, bring your friends, sell tickets
- Promote the school outside. Emphasise its good points. Show you’re proud to belong
- As children leave Euxton Primrose Hill, parents may not wish to leave us completely and are invited to remain “friends” of our school.