TIMES OF DAY
- BELL RINGS 8:40AM
- Morning school starts 8:45am
- Morning school ends 12.00pm for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2
- Morning school ends 12:20pm for Year 3 and Year 4
- Morning school ends 12:30pm for Year 5 and Year 6
- Afternoon school starts at 12:55pm for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2
- Afternoon school starts at 1.15pm for Year 3 and Year 4
- Afternoon school starts at 1.25pm for Year 5 and Year 6
- AFTERNOON SCHOOL ENDS 3.00PM
FORMAL LESSON TIMES
(excluding breaks, worship and administrative time)
Key Stage 1 – 21hrs 30mins
Key Stage 2 – 23hrs 30mins
Each morning a teacher will be on duty in the playground at 8.35am. To ensure safety please ensure that children do not arrive at school before this time unless they are attending Breakfast Club, or are supervised by parents. For reasons of safety, we kindly request that children do not play on the play equipment and tyre park in the morning before school.
If it is raining, children may wait in the entrance hall until morning school begins.
At the end of the afternoon school, all children who are not involved in pre-arranged after-school activities or attending the After School Club, should have left the premises, or have been met by a parent by 3.10pm.
However, should the odd occasion arise when you are going to be unavoidably delayed in meeting your child, please inform school as soon as possible so supervision can be arranged.